Monday 20 May 2013

Best Spectrum Games

This is my list of best Spectrum games. Just type "Best Spectrum Games" into Google and you'll get loads of other lists, but since this is my blog you can all sit down and shut up.


Sabre Wulf

Rebel Star

Starquake

Wheelie

Chaos

Head Over Heels

Batman 3D

Jet Set Willy

Kokoton Wilf


Special Mention For Being Awesome

All the Dizzy games




Special Mention For Being Ballbreakingly Hard (even though I have none!)

Soul of a Robot


Special Mention For Being Banned In Our House




You all know this one. If you owned a Spectrum in the '80s then you almost certainly had this game. It was banned in our house (or rather my grandparents) because my Grandfather was sick of having to fix the joystick and 'n' and 'm' keys when Lil'Sis and I busted it. Ah fond memories.  

Now when I play Kinect Sports and I'm flailing around like a loon in various events and failing to get anywhere, I just think of this. Then KS doesn't seem so bad.

2 comments: