Saturday 5 May 2012

Hello World.

This blog, or rather the layout and graphics, has been a labour of love over the past few weeks. I was determined to make the rainbow side banner myself. Being overly perfectionist I realised it could be further weeks if I sat and removed every flaw from it, and I didn't want to publish on this until the visual look was in place. Crazy, I know, but I'm weird like that.

So this is my first post, partly a place holder, partly a "hey, thank you Friend for having a look" I know the first lot of people who look at this will be people who know me rather than the greater inter-web denizens.

Some planned topics are :-

  • Women in Computer games/board games/RPGs/in pants.
  • The degradation of storytelling from intellectual stimulation to spoon fed crud.
  • What I had for breakfast/lunch/dinner/snack.
  • My own storytelling.
  • Game design.
  • Reviews (of most geek things).
  • Comedy.
  • Plugs for awesome things.
  • Stuff.


So please, stay and have a cup of tea and a biscuit. More will follow (and will be more interesting and stimulating)

/Commlal

3 comments: